Tuesday

Burely

This past weekend was spent in Burely Idaho. 
For those of you who don't know where that is. Its a stinky little town on your way to Bosie.
 You are probably thinking what? you vacationed there? 
Yes, yes we did and we had a blast.
The crew this trip included Todds two very best friends Casey and Sean and Paige who is Seans Fiance.
Our darling friend Paige has been fighting cancer these past six months and has finally fought it so we needed to celebrate! And that is exactly what we did.
 Only, we don't have any pictures to show for it because not only are Todd and I are terrible at taking pictures, Paige is bald and she didn't want any pictures taken. 
Paige is from Burely and has a beautiful house right one the snake river and her mom was nice enough to invite us up there for some fun. 
We had lots of fun on the river with jet skiis, a tube, and a water trampoline. Casey had his boat but unfortunately broke down the first day... right after Todd tried really hard to get up on a wake board... I'm not sure if it was a coincidence or not... 
We got lots of sun and played lots of games and had lots of laughs. 
When you get those three boys together you can't help but laugh... most of the time. 
Good thing I have Paige so we can handle these boys together.  
One day was extremely rainy so we were stuck inside all day and lets just say I was suffering that day. Let me just tell you how much I hate Monopoly and how much Todd, Sean, and Paige love it. I usually get suckered into playing it and I do not enjoy one minute of it. Well just when I thought Monopoly was bad they decided to make me play risk... WHICH IS THE WORST GAME EVER!!!! really. I hate it. I didn't know what I was getting myself into. We started the game at 1:00 and didn't finish until 8 and no one even won we just got sick of it. What kind of game is that??? NOT a fun one. 

But besides that one rainy day we all had such a blast and we can't wait until next time!!


1 comment:

  1. Wow! This is real good site for the readers as the content in this sites is very informative and it makes us pleasure to read the whole content.
    gclub

    ReplyDelete