I have completely neglected our blog. Sort of on accident but sort of on purpose. Truth is Todd and I are living extremely boring lives. Todd is in summer school and has a night class which sucks because our nights are already limited because of work. School basically takes up all his time when he isn't working and he still has the worst work schedule ever. I got a new job as a nanny up in salt lake and I love it but it doesn't go well with Todd's schedule at all. So really we see each other for about 10 seconds a week which really really sucks. Not the way I wanted to spend our first summer as newlyweds but life does go on. The good news is Todd's second block is much much better and not so busy so maybe then we will start doing fun things with out lives... who knows though.
Another thing is that Todd and I are awful at taking pictures... not that we have anything to take pictures of. If you want a picture of us sitting on the couch watching TV I guess we could snap one when we are doing that which is usually what we are doing when we do spend time together. But no one really wants to see that because Todd usually isn't in picture appropriate attire.
OK, that isn't really all we do but we never have a camera when we are out doing things because no Todd and I have not entered into the smart phone world yet... and we probably won't any time soon. So we don't have a camera handy ever like on our phones.
These all basically are all excuses for me being a bad blogger... which I am and it is fine. Maybe when our lives get a little more exciting I will be better but who knows when that will be. But be sure to check in every once in a while to see if our lives have gotten more exciting or we have gotten better at taking pictures!!
Hope everyone is having a better start to their summer then we are!!!
Heidi, you could always take a picture of your old mom to put on your blog. I could come and watch tv with you and Todd and we could take a picture of that. Let me know if you want to. That would be sooooooooo funny! Your blog is kind of a downer. I hope things look up soon. Love you both lots!
ReplyDeleteThat was really special of Grandma Niederhauser to leave that nice comment:) haha. I hope things are better the second block too, you deserve it for all your hard work.
ReplyDelete