My Sweet Hank:
Today you are one month old and I don't know where the time has gone!
The best part is... We survived!! This month that we have had you here
with us has been the greats/hardest month of my life!! I love getting
to finally hold you and kiss you and love you from the outside! You
have the sweetest spirit and the love and happiness you have brought
into our lives is indescribable!! As I hold you in my arms in the
middle of the night and look into your sweet little eyes, I think
about all the things I want you to know. First and for most I want you
to know how much your dad and I love you! I want you to know I will
strive to raise you the best and as righteously as I can! I want you
to know how special you are and I can't wait to watch you learn and
grow and develop into the person you are suppose to be! You have a
loving Heavenly Father who will always bless you with the thing you
stand in need of if you learn to always follow him. I will do
everything in my power to teach you that throughout your life! I
promise to give you the best life possible! You are loved my sweet
Henry boy, more than you will ever know!
At one month old you love to:
Eat
Sleep
Stretch
Bath time
Your swing
No comments:
Post a Comment