Thursday

30 week update

Mirror bump pic at 30 weeks

I am a little behind posting this since I will be 31 weeks tomorrow but hey better late than never. I feel like 30 weeks is a big milestone in pregnancy! I also feel like these next two months are going to drag... even though we have so much going on!! 

I am still feeling really good. I am a lot more tired then usual which is to be expected but nothing I can't handle. Even though I am really tired I don't sleep in like I used to. I have been going to bed earlier so I think by the time morning rolls around my body is ready to get up and out of bed because I have been laying down for so long and I am always a little achy in the morning. The other morning I was just up and ready to go at 7:00 in the morning so I decided to go on a walk... BIG MISTAKE!! I literally couldn't function the rest of the day because I was so tired just because I WALKED 1 mile!! haha it was pretty sad how exhausted I was that day. So I have decided to keep walking to a night activity and that helps me fall asleep quick at  night.

Baby boy is active as ever! He is moving all day every day and it brings me so much comfort every time I feel him because my doctor told me that's how they know everything is okay at this point in pregnancy. Todd will feel my belly every once in a while but I think it freaks him out a little bit which I kind of get. Most girls are saying how much their husbands love to feel their babies move and are always touching their bellies. That's not really Todd, not cause he doesn't care about this sweet baby boy though! Even though he doesn't love to feel my belly he does love to talk to him. Usually when he walks in he says hi to me and baby. He is so excited for him to be here already and he spends a lot of time in the nursery. When I get home that is usually where I will find him. His one request was to have a comfy chair in the nursery so now that we have one he loves to sit in it! 

My emotions have started to go a little wack since the third trimester started. I am just assuming that is a symptom. I have always been an emotional person but this is a different type of emotion. I think I am just feeling anxious a little bit. I am finding it hard to prepare myself fully for something I have never experienced! 

We couldn't be more excited for this baby boy to get here!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment