Saturday

Our First Appointmet

Look at that cute little profile!!

I must say I don't think there is anything quite like hearing that little tiny heart beating away for the first time!! Luckily Todd was able to be at my first appointment to hear it with me! Unfortunately my first appointment took FOREVER because right when we got there my doctor got called down to deliver a baby so we waited a looong time. And if you know Todd you know how much fun that was. While we were waiting Todd said: " I want to be a doctor when I grow up so I can make people wait their whole lives."  haha Todd loves to wait. He also had never met my Doctor so he was trying to get the low down on him so he asked me questions like: " Is it inappropriate if I ask him if he drives a Tesla?" and " How much hair does your doctor have?". clearly Todd doesn't frequent the Doctor that much. Luckily Todd loves my Doctor (and that may or may not have to do with the fact that he is completely bald ;)

I am still pretty sick so still waiting for that to change but my Doctor told me that it probably won't until the second trimester... So here is to the next few weeks being miserable and hopefully a light at the end of the tunnle!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment