Wednesday

Nothing is more perfect then a night in with the husband watching chick flicks with delicious chines take out and red velvet cup cakes.Todd knows just what I like and it made the perfect Valentines date. He even sat through Breaking Dawn AND The Notebook with me. He also got me a gift card to one of my favorite clothing stores. Yeah I think he is a keeper.


And just like when I was young, the door bell rang last night and a Valentine was left on my door step from my mother and father who didn't do that good of job running away this time. Even though my dad didn't want to, they drove down to Orem last night and gave Todd and I a cute valentines gift! Thanks mom for being so sweet and thanks dad for driving down to Orem on Valentines! Love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment