Todd and I got married on December 17th 2011. It was a cold but beautiful day and I would not change one thing about it. When Todd proposed I thought that day would never come, but it came and went and it was such a wonderful time that lead up to the perfect day. We had my neighbor growing up seal us in the Salt Lake City temple and it was the most beautiful ceremony and was just what we needed to start our new life together. Almost everyday we talk about the advice Brother Backman gave us and reflect on how well we listened. I will always keep those words close to my heart as Todd and I go throughout our life together.
After the ceremony we headed up to the Joseph Smith Memorial Building for a luncheon with all of our close friends and family and it was wonderful!
Thank you to Todd's parents for the fun luncheon!
That night we had our reception at the Old meeting house and it was beautiful! I owe such a HUGE thank you to my mom, my sisters, and Devany for all the hard work they went to to make the whole day so perfect. They did so much work during the six months leading up to my wedding. Everything from assembling wedding invitations to icing cup cakes and all the little things in between was all thanks to them. Because I was down at school and couldn't help too much I was so grateful to have them. All the center pieces and the wedding cake were done by my sister-in-law Devany, they were all so beautiful!

We are so lucky to have such wonderful family and friends and we were so glad to spend the day surrounded by them!

All and all it was a perfect day. There was so much work put into the day and every part of it was lovely! It was a great start to eternity for us :)
I was thinking about you yesterday and hoping you were going to blog. I'm so bummed I missed your wedding but it looks beautiful and so do you!
ReplyDelete