Wednesday

What's goin on Wednesdays



1. Don't let that cute little happy face fool you. If Hank is on his changing pad he is usually screaming his little head off. He HATES getting dressed. 
2. Hank has just discovered his feet. So every time he is on his back those legs go right up and he grabs those feet. 
3. When Hank eats his little hand is usually moving all around my face. From resting on my cheek to grabbing my lips to grabbing my nose. It's one of my all time favorite things. 
4. Hanks legs are always moving. And I mean ALWAYS. 
5. I'm loving breastfeeding. I love that when I have a busy day I have no choice but to sit down for ten minutes every couple hours and just hold Hank while he eats and everything else has to wait. When people ask if it's a pain that no one else can feed him my response is always no. I know some girls feel differently, but I love that I'm the only one that can provide that for him. It's such a special bond that I just love. Todd makes fun of me and says I'm becoming one of those weirdo breastfeeding advocates. And I'm totally fine with that. I'm going to be sad the day Hank decides to stop. 



No comments:

Post a Comment