Weight: 16.42 lbs-30%
Height: 26.67-60
Head: 17.2in 48%
My baby is six months old!? I'm pretty sure all I did was blink and here we are with a six month old!
Hank really does have the sweetest demeanor. He is always happy!! We just love his smile and his laugh so luckily those are thing we see and hear a lot of at our house! Some things that Hank loves are:
His dad
Food
Bath time
Sitting up
His jumparoo
Putting everything in his mouth
Sleeping( most of the time)
His binky
Being out in public
Dance parties at home
Things he hates:
Getting dressed
Getting teeth
Still the car sometimes
The moment right before he nurses. Haha for some reason right when I lay him down on my lap and before he starts eating he always flips out... And I don't know why he does this. Maybe he thinks one time I'm just going tease him and not really feed him.
At six months Hank has mastered sitting up. He only falls back when he gets really excited about something. Like Todd walking into the room.
I'm pretty sure he has been teething for 3 months and nothing has broke through yet... It's gotten worse the last couple weeks.
He loves food! He has loved everything I have given him so far and he will just eat and eat! I think it's so fun to feed him and let him try new things!
Even though he is sweet most of the time he can be a little bit of a drama king when he wants to be... Like yesterday I barely tapped his forehead with my knuckle. Like barely touched it and he went into full on freak out mode!! Haha Todd doesn't have a ton of patients for him when he does it but I think it's quite funny!!
We couldn't love our Henry Todd more! He sure is the light of our lives!!!

nancy@mail.postmanllc.net
ReplyDelete