Sunday

5 months

Happy five months to our happy Hank! 

It's pretty much safe to say Todd and I are obsessed with this child of ours. We love him more than anything! 

Hank really does have the happiest soul. He is usually smiling from the moment he gets up in the morning to when he goes to bed. With the Exception of the typical baby moments here and there. He has the sweetest happiest demeanor and he just lights up the room. 

Hank always wakes up happy. It doesn't matter if he wakes up on his own or if I have to wake him up. It doesn't matter if he has just gotten a good nights sleep or slept for 20 minutes. He always wakes up with a smile on his face and I just love that about him. It is the best way to start my day! 

Hank has started eating rice cereal a lot and I just started trying some baby food and he loves it! No surprise there since Todd and I love food so much. 

Hank is working on sitting up and is doing pretty good with it! He can sit by himself for a couple of seconds without falling over.

Hank is reaching for EVERYTHING!!! Anything I am holding or is in reaching distance he will try to grab and put it right in his mouth! 

Hank is teething. His cheeks are always rosey red and he is a drool monster. I think it's bugs him mostly at night. 

Hank is a social butterfly! He loves being around big groups of people and being new places. He is like his dad that way. 

We love our sweet 5 month old!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment