Wednesday

What's goin on Wednesdays

1. Hank is trying so so hard to roll over!! But not quite there yet. 
2. He is still the king of catnaps and refuses to nap for longer than 30 minutes and usually prefers to sleep in my arms. Sometimes I give in and just let him since that's about the only time I can cuddle him.
3. He still hates the car. And now hates getting dressed... Two of the most essential things in life. Poor guy. 
4. He has started putting everything in his mouth! 
5. He loves the tv! The only time I can get him to try to roll over is face him the opposite direction of the tv and he will try with all his might to maneuver his way to see the tv. I kid after his mamas heart (I am a tv lover).

Our love grows more and more everyday for our sweet boy!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe I didn't know you were blogging. I LOVE all these pictures I haven't seen before.

    ReplyDelete