Wednesday

Two months

Henry Todd,

You are two months old and I can't even believe it! This mama of yours wants time to SLOW DOWN because I'm enjoying every minute of you being two months old. I LOVE nothing more then going into your room in the morning and being greeted with your big grin! It makes this mamas heart melt and starts the day off right. Your dad usually comes running in too so he can see your big smile. I love spending my days with you! You are the sweetest boy who knows what he wants when he wants it. You love your mom! So much so that you don't really like anyone else. so we are working on changing that! You LOVE your bath! It calms you right down every time. You sleep so well! You love your bed at night and not so much during the day! I still can't get you to nap in your bed. You prefer mom and dads bed or moms arms. You still love the ceiling fan in mom and dads room! 

I had no idea I could love someone so much until you came into my life my sweet Hank. You make my heart want to burst. I love being your mama more than anything in this whole world. I am so lucky that you are mine! I want you to always know how much love I have for you and I will show you that love every single day of your life! 

No comments:

Post a Comment