Weight: 14 lbs
Height: 26 in
Happy four months to my sweet Henry!!! I have just loved the four months of I've had getting to know you and love you and care for you! You brighten every day! You make your dad and I so happy! We still fight about who gets to get you up in the morning because there is NOTHING like seeing the first bright big smile of the day! And you ALWAYS wake up with a smile on your face!
You are so so healthy! The doctor says you look so healthy and happy and that is what every mama wants to hear for their baby! He loves your little calic in the front! He says you are probably going to be a tall boy SHOCKER!!!
Mama has had strep throat all week and I have been so stressed you are going to get it! But the doctor reassured me that because I'm breastfeeding the chance of you getting it is slim to none! And so all that hard work, stress, pain, and tears that figuring out breastfeeding brought at first was SO worth it if it always keeps you healthy!!
I still cannot get you to nap longer then 40 minutes no matter what I try! And trust me I have tried everything!!! Some days I worry your not getting enough good sleep, others I figure you will sleep as much or as little as your little body needs. You still sleep great at night except for the little regression you had a week ago. Luckily it didn't last long!
You are so so close to rolling over! You rolled over in your swaddle last night in your crib so now I have to try to transition you out of your swaddle that you love! I am not looking forward to that!!
You are the best and sweetest baby! You go with the flow on our busy days and I'm grateful for that. I also love the days We get to just hang out at home! I love being your mom! I'm grateful I get to spend every day with you!
I love you through and through. Yesterday, today and tomorrow too. (A quote from one of your favorite books)

No comments:
Post a Comment