This picture pretty much sums up how I feel at 20 weeks.
I have never been a morning person and put being tired all the time on top of mornings... mornings are painful for me. And my dislike for people usually one lasts during the mornings... usually ;).
( 20 week ultrasound)
We had our big 20 week anatomy ultrasound a couple days ago and it was so fun to see this little baby boy just chillin in there. He is doing good. His poor little face that you can kind of see in the picture above was smooshed up against the placenta so that profile was the best we could get of his cute little face! But we did see his cute little feet that were crossed the whole time and his cute little heart beating away! Everything looks really good which is SUCH a relief. If there is one thing Todd would say pregnancy has done to me thus far is it has turned me into a worry wart.Which I kind of already was but it has gotten worse. Every doctors appointment brings me new anxiety so I was so grateful to have the 20 week appointment here and even more grateful that everything looks great!!
Cravings:
I have always been the type of person that has REALLY strong cravings ALWAYS. So when I was so sick for the first couple of months and didn't have an appetite it was strange. But now my appetite is back (for the most part) and so are those cravings that I always have. A strong craving will come on randomly but it usually is something different each time. There is one thing that you could call a one of my strong cravings and that is a Jdawg. And sometimes it gets so bad that I will drive the 15 minutes to Lehi to get one! But besides that I haven't had any weird cravings.
Pregnancy:
Now that I am feeling sooo much better I feel like I can handle anything this pregnancy throws at me. The only thing I am experiencing right now is that I am kind of achy all over and it gets worse at night. Actually, I take back saying I can handle anything because I got a nasty cold/flu last week and I was MISERABLE!!! Not being able to drug myself out of my misery when I am sick was hard for me (this whole no Ibuprofen thing isn't cutting the mustard for me). And I felt like it took a lot longer for me to feel better. I didn't like that. But hopefully that doesn't happen again this pregnancy. Besides that I am feeling great and very very grateful for it.
I love experiencing all of this for the first time. I think its amazing what my body can do and every day I am grateful for my health and this baby boy growing inside of me.


No comments:
Post a Comment