Do you see the new addition to our blog title ^. Well lets be honest we all know that Todd doesn't sit down at the computer and shares his thoughts on this blog. But he just wanted to clearify that to all our readers. I keep trying to tell him I am sure my mom and sisters and maybe my friends are the only people that read it, but that just makes him start in on why I even bother with a blog. So if you ever see Todd just make sure to mention that you know he doesn't say a word on here and don't tell him that I told you ;)
Because this blog is about Todd and I, I thought I should give you a little incite on who Todd really is and what better way to do that then tell you what it is like living with him..
living with Todd Jeffry:
-sports center is the only channel our TV is ever on. Sometimes he watches hgtv with me :) but if there is a Jazz game on you can kiss our plans goodbye.
-He can only wear an item of clothing once then it has to be washed
- and he thinks its so gross I don't wash my jeans or a top after I wear it once.
-He can only wear an item of clothing once then it has to be washed
- and he thinks its so gross I don't wash my jeans or a top after I wear it once.
- He leaves a wet towle on the bed every morning, he now puts it right on my pillow because he knows how much it drives me crazy.
- he can't close the microwave for the life of him... weird.
-There is always always always something to laugh about because he is always saying or doing goofy things and I absolutly love that about him.
-He makes fun of #'s and twitter so many times he uses applies a # when he finishes a sentence.
-When you ask him to do something he responds with "I'm busy" while he is stilling on the couch doing absolutly nothing. Don't worry he isn't that mean, he will usually get up and do it after he says it. But sometimes he doesn't.
- When we turn off the light at night out comes Todd's ipod to research something he has been thinking about lately... things like why baptist kids say that funny prayer, the one that he always has to recite before we say our actual prayers. without fail every night at dinner and before bed. Or sizzlers website just cause he likes sizzler and wanted to see what their website looked like... yes he really does this.
- He mentions to me every day how he really wishes I would decorate our little basement apartment... I didn't think that my husband would like decorating more than me be he harps on me to do it. I have everything I want to use I just haven't put it up yet. I know one day I am going to come home to some concoction that he put together himself.
- He decided to buy a huge white bored so that he could do "homework" on it... but the only thing written on it is a crude math equation... those of you who know what I am talking about are not surprised.
- Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday nights I usually come home to him cooking dinner for me. It makes up for him being gone the rest of the week and he puts a lot of thought into dinner which is so sweet of him.
- He gets in these moods where he needs to sing a song about whatever is going on at the time.
- He sometimes will sit through one of the shows that I like and he thinks is dumb. But then I have to hear about how dumb he thinks the show is the rest of the night, so its really not even worth it.
- He gets home from work at 4:45 am and wakes me up to let me know he gets home safe. Most people would hate this, but I am glad that he does it. Then we try to have a conversation, but I rarely remember what we talked about the next morning.
- The days he isn't at work he is always around and I love having him there. The best part about marriage is never having to say goodbye at the end of the night.
He is a boy that likes typical boy things. But they are the things that make him who he is and I love almost every single one.
I would be curious to see what this list looks like in 5 years.:)
ReplyDelete